HIGH CLASS CAMPING GLAMPING HOLIDAYS
Tipi Holiday Vouchers are available as a Birthday gift from £50 in multiples of £50. Contact us for details.
See latest offers on our Facebook page click the link above. Reviews and photos from campers.
10% to 18% discount for bookings of more than 3 tipis. Groups of more than 3 tipis will have exclusive use of the group site.
Bookings for 2015 now being taken. Book now as the best weekends go quickly.
Cramping everything into one space will not do. We give you not one tipi but two.
Space for individuals, families, reunions or group camps, tipi hen parties and celebration gatherings.
Glamping weekends on the Shropshire / Worcestershire border in the Severn Valley.
Escape To The Country for the weekend or even longer if you can. No having to fold up the beds as our sites have separate dining and cooking areas.
LATEST REVIEWS AND OFFERS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE :---
High Class Camping LTD Luxury Glamping Holidays (link above)
What do we offer that's different from other companies?
A luxury 5M diameter Scandanavian sleeping tipi or 6M Rainbow bell tent sewn in groundsheet and rain cap, double or single beds (sleeps 4). Families with children can sleep 5.
You then get with your booking:
What is included?
- A large 7 metre Rainbow tent as a lounge or relaxing area with sofas.and woodburner stove
- An undercover decked dining area with large tables and seating for up to 24+.
- A cooking area with hobs, oven, large fridge, toaster, microwave, glasses, plates and cutlery.
- Your own shower and toilet units.
- You pay per sleeping tipi, each has up to 4 comfortable beds made up with sheet and pillows.
- All other facilities come with your sleeping tipi including gas, wood and electric.
- eg. A family/group of 8 people = 2 tipis + everything else = £220/night or £27 each.
- 18% Discount for booking more than 3 tipis.
How to find us?
Bannut Tree Farm Pound Green Arley Worcestershire DY123LX
Only 2 hours from London and Manchester and under an hour to Birmingham.
Worcestershire Wyre Forest and Severn Valley Bewdley Area:
5 minutes walk to the Severn Valley steam railway, village of Arley and the River Severn.
A 5 minute drive to Bewdley and the West Midlands Safari Park.
Go Ape high-wire adventure, forest footpaths, cycle routes and many other family visitor attractions.
Hire a bike and cycle the forest trails, horse riding or paddle the River Severn in a Canadian canoe.
Fishing on-site plus archery, caving and laser tag nearby. Or more peaceful pastimes pottery painting or relaxing spa treatments from local beauticians.
Cadbury World and Ironbridge 40 minutes away.
Stourport on Severn, Bridgnorth and Ludlow, Worcester and the Malvern hills a short drive away.
Whats on locally www.bewdley.org.uk