HIGH CLASS CAMPING TEPEE/TIPI HOLIDAYS/GLAMPING
SUMMER OFFERS WEEKDAYS £80/NIGHT. (SEE BOOKINGS PAGE)
Cramping everything into one space will not do. We give you not one tipi but two.
Space for individuals, families, reunions or group camps, tipi hen parties and celebration gatherings.
Glamping weekends on the Shropshire / Worcestershire border in the Severn Valley.
Escape To The Country for the weekend or even longer if you can. No having to fold up the beds as our sites have separate dining and cooking areas.
LATEST REVIEWS AND OFFERS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE :--- High Class Camping LTD Luxury Tipi Holidays
What do we offer that's different from other companies?
A luxury 5M diameter Scandanavian sleeping tipi sewn in groundsheet and rain cap, double or single beds (sleeps 4). Families with children can sleep 5.
You then get with your booking:
What is included?
- Plus : A large Native American tipi as a lounge or relaxing area with sofas.
- An undercover dining area with large tables and seating for up to 24+.
- A cooking cabin with hobs, oven, huge fridge, toaster, microwave, glasses, plates and cutlery.
- Your own shower and toilet unit.
- You pay per sleeping tipi each has up to 4 comfortable beds made up with sheet and pillows.
- All other facilities come with your sleeping tipi including gas and wood and electric.
- eg. A family/group of 8 people = 2 tipis + everything else = £220/night or £27 each.
- Discounts for booking 3 tipis or more.
How to find us?
Only 2 hours from London and Manchester and under an hour to Birmingham.
Worcestershire Wyre Forest and Severn Valley Bewdley Area:
5 minutes walk to the Severn Valley steam railway, village of Arley and the River Severn.
A 5 minute drive to Bewdley and the West Midlands Safari Park.
Go Ape high-wire adventure, forest footpaths, cycle routes and many other family visitor attractions.
Hire a bike and cycle the forest trails, horse riding or paddle the River Severn in a Canadian canoe.
Fishing on-site plus archery, caving and laser tag nearby.
Cadbury World and Ironbridge 40 minutes away.
Stourport on Severn, Bridgnorth and Ludlow, Worcester and the Malvern hills a short drive away.
Whats on locally www.bewdley.org.uk