HIGH CLASS CAMPING
GROUP GLAMPING / FAMILY GLAMPING IN THE WEST MIDLANDS
WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR 2022
reviews from facebook and Tripadvisor below click on the FB link at the top of the page.
- Amazing venue and location. Just back from a wonderful hen weekend, cannot recommend enough!
- Just returned from a fabulous hen weekend. Perfect location & facilities. Couldn't have asked for better
- This site is ideal for getting a group of people together and not disturbing anyone else or being bothered by anyone else. It has all the facilities you need
- Would recommend this to anyone wanting to find a space for a get together!! It has everything you need and more. All the joys of camping without the discomfort!
A TOUR OF THE SITE YOU TUBE CLICK HERE
2022 details. You pay per sleeping tent, each has up to 4-5 comfortable beds with sheet and pillows.
Lounge, Dining room and Kitchen - With full size hob, ovens, 2 large fridges, toasters, microwave, electric kettle, glasses, plates and cutlery + electric. Everything including the kitchen sink!!
- Your own shower and toilet unit.
LATEST REVIEWS AND OFFERS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE : (link above)
What 3 words location : develop hedgehog equipping
Above the Kitchen lounge and tents. Below the campfire and BBQ area Glamping essentials.
How to find us?
Bannut Tree Farm Pound Green Arley Worcestershire DY12 3LX
CENTRAL ENGLAND Only 2 hours from London and Manchester and under an hour to Birmingham.
Worcestershire Wyre Forest and Severn Valley Bewdley Area:
5 minutes walk to the Severn Valley steam railway, village of Arley and the River Severn.
A 5 minute drive to Bewdley and the West Midlands Safari Park.
Go Ape Wyre Forest high-wire adventure, forest footpaths, cycle routes and many other family visitor attractions.
Hire a bike and cycle the forest trails, horse riding or paddle the River Severn in a Canadian canoe.
Fishing on-site plus archery, caving and laser tag nearby. Or more peaceful pastimes pottery painting or relaxing spa treatments from local beauticians.
Cadbury World and Ironbridge Gorge 40 minutes away.
Stourport on Severn, Bridgnorth and Ludlow, Worcester and the Malvern hills a short drive away.