GROUP GLAMPING IN THE WEST MIDLANDS CENTRAL ENGLAND
***Main Group Site ***
Coronovirus COV19 information
We are currently not taking further bookings for 2020
2017/19 reviews from facebook and Tripadvisor below click on the FB link at the top of the page.
- Amazing venue and location. Just back from a wonderful hen weekend, cannot recommend enough!
- Just returned from a fabulous hen weekend. Perfect location & facilities. Couldn't have asked for better
- This site is ideal for getting a group of people together and not disturbing anyone else or being bothered by anyone else. It has all the facilities you need
- Would recommend this to anyone wanting to find a space for a get together!! It has everything you need and more. All the joys of camping without the discomfort!
A TOUR OF THE SITE YOU TUBE CLICK HERE
You pay per sleeping tent, each has up to 4 comfortable beds with sheet and pillows.
You then get the following included with your group booking:
- Lounge - A large 7.5 metre Party tent as a relaxing area with 6 sofas, rugs and woodburner stove.
(great for groups and Hen Party weekends).
- Dining area - With large tables and seating for up to 28+ inc a small bar area Bluetooth speaker and Cd players with speakers. Outside decked sun patio.
2 BBqs and picnic area around a steel chiminea for campfires..
- Kitchen - With 2 full size hobs, 2 ovens, 2 large fridges and a freezer, toaster, microwave, electric kettle, glasses, plates and cutlery + electric. Everything including the kitchen sink!!
- Your own showers and toilet units. 4 toilets 3 showers.
Hen Party Glamping with sleeping tents and Lounge and Undercover Dining for up to 28
LATEST REVIEWS AND OFFERS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE : (link above)
Below the site August 2016. (2020 same)
The kitchen and dining area
The campfire and BBQ area Glamping essentials 2020 bigger and better.
How to find us?
Bannut Tree Farm Pound Green Arley Worcestershire DY12 3LX
CENTRAL ENGLAND Only 2 hours from London and Manchester and under an hour to Birmingham.
Worcestershire Wyre Forest and Severn Valley Bewdley Area:
5 minutes walk to the Severn Valley steam railway, village of Arley and the River Severn.
A 5 minute drive to Bewdley and the West Midlands Safari Park.
Go Ape Wyre Forest high-wire adventure, forest footpaths, cycle routes and many other family visitor attractions.
Hire a bike and cycle the forest trails, horse riding or paddle the River Severn in a Canadian canoe.
Fishing on-site plus archery, caving and laser tag nearby. Or more peaceful pastimes pottery painting or relaxing spa treatments from local beauticians.
Cadbury World and Ironbridge Gorge 40 minutes away.
Stourport on Severn, Bridgnorth and Ludlow, Worcester and the Malvern hills a short drive away.