HIGH CLASS CAMPING LTD 2021 OUR 12th YEAR
GROUP GLAMPING / FAMILY GLAMPING IN THE WEST MIDLANDS
***Main Site ***
Single families only 12th April to 13th June 2021
£90 per night 2 tents one as a lounge plus kitchen
Book now for 2021 refundable deposits.
ALL GROUP SLOTS ARE FULLY BOOKED BEFORE SEPT 15th
2020 from facebook
23.7.20 Fantastic way to spend time with family in these enormous rainbow tents ⛺️ everything accommodated for even a fridge and full working kitchen.
Second time we have visited and once again it won’t be the last .
Chris is really helpful and has totally nailed the social distancing and provided once again a spotless clean environment !
See you again soon
2017/19 reviews from facebook and Tripadvisor below click on the FB link at the top of the page.
- Amazing venue and location. Just back from a wonderful hen weekend, cannot recommend enough!
- Just returned from a fabulous hen weekend. Perfect location & facilities. Couldn't have asked for better
- This site is ideal for getting a group of people together and not disturbing anyone else or being bothered by anyone else. It has all the facilities you need
- Would recommend this to anyone wanting to find a space for a get together!! It has everything you need and more. All the joys of camping without the discomfort!
A TOUR OF THE SITE YOU TUBE CLICK HERE
2021 details. You pay per sleeping tent, each has up to 4-5 comfortable beds with sheet and pillows.
April to June families your own lounge tent with your booking plus your own washroom wc facilities.
- Kitchen - With full size hob, ovens, large fridge, toaster, microwave, electric kettle, glasses, plates and cutlery + electric. Everything including the kitchen sink!!
- Your own shower and toilet unit.
Hen Party Glamping with sleeping tents and Lounge and Undercover Dining for up to 28
LATEST REVIEWS AND OFFERS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE : (link above)
Below the site August 2019.
The kitchen and dining area
The campfire and BBQ area Glamping essentials 2021 bigger and better.
How to find us?
Bannut Tree Farm Pound Green Arley Worcestershire DY12 3LX
CENTRAL ENGLAND Only 2 hours from London and Manchester and under an hour to Birmingham.
Worcestershire Wyre Forest and Severn Valley Bewdley Area:
5 minutes walk to the Severn Valley steam railway, village of Arley and the River Severn.
A 5 minute drive to Bewdley and the West Midlands Safari Park.
Go Ape Wyre Forest high-wire adventure, forest footpaths, cycle routes and many other family visitor attractions.
Hire a bike and cycle the forest trails, horse riding or paddle the River Severn in a Canadian canoe.
Fishing on-site plus archery, caving and laser tag nearby. Or more peaceful pastimes pottery painting or relaxing spa treatments from local beauticians.
Cadbury World and Ironbridge Gorge 40 minutes away.
Stourport on Severn, Bridgnorth and Ludlow, Worcester and the Malvern hills a short drive away.